AFX FX-39DS Dual Sport Solid Helmet is brand new and the next in line after a hugely successful FX-37DS Dual Sport that made its way out this past season. The all-new AFX FX-39DS is loaded with features and just like its predecessor is priced at an amazing value for all that it is. Take home premier quality, workmanship and performance abilities in an even lighter weight composite poly-alloy shell than the FX-37DS. Less weight for the high energy rider but all of the confidence and safety you always get in an AFX Helmet!
AFX FX-39DS Dual Sport Solid Helmet Features
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy.
- A flip-up, flush-fit, quick-release, single-turn screw face shield with side covers. The shield itself is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- There are several tinted shields available for this model
- Shield can be removed to allow open face riding or goggle use
- AFX DOT/ECE-approved cam buckle quick-release chinstrap retention system
- Comes with a Street-Shield Conversion Kit that allows for the shield to mount without a visor.
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable.
- Provides 9 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead, top and rear vents.
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A clearcoat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Available with a Deluxe Carrying Bag
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty